Service Support Specialist – Job Description
The Service Support Specialist team is the first line of contact with our corporate customers. It is usually exposed to multiple departments and communication tools. Main responsibilities will be trouble ticket triage and dispatch, handling escalations and trouble ticket life-cycle.
The Service Support Specialist acts as a support function for all field activity and ensures that the field forces are routed and loaded properly to maximize utilization and productivity.
- Works with the applications for trouble ticket management and work orders
- Handles mailbox, escalations and chasing on trouble tickets
- Dispatches work orders to the correct entities and follows-up until closure, with attention to respecting contractual KPIs
- Interacts with other Engineers or Technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within the organization
- 24/7 activity within GNOC, working in day & night shifts
- Intermediate/advanced verbal and written communication in Italian
- Accuracy and Customer focus – previous work in a customer-oriented environment is a plus
- Attention to details
- Ability to work autonomously