Service Support Specialist – Job Description
The Service Support Specialist team is the first line of contact with our corporate customers. It is usually exposed to multiple departments and communication tools. Main responsibilities will be trouble ticket triage and dispatch, handling escalations and trouble ticket life-cycle.
The Service Support Specialist acts as a support function for all field activity and ensures that the field forces are routed and loaded properly to maximize utilization and productivity.
- Works with the applications for trouble ticket management and work orders
- Handles mailbox, escalations and chasing on trouble tickets
- Dispatches work orders to the correct entities and follows-up until closure, with attention to respecting contractual KPIs
- Interacts with other Engineers or Technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within the organization
- 24/7 activity within GNOC, working in day & night shifts
- Intermediate/advanced verbal and written communication in Italian
- Accuracy and Customer focus – previous work in a customer-oriented environment is a plus
- Attention to details
- Ability to work autonomously
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 306146