Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy within our NA&CI Solutions: UDM and/or Packet Core and/or CS core network Solution Architect
UDM and/or Packet Core and/or CS core network Solution Architect is responsible for analysis, solution design and development of commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customers specifications and business needs.
It is advantage if candidate has both knowledge of mobile circuit switched core, user data management as well as packet core, but it is not a must that all domains are covered. Any of domains or combination is enough for application.
It is a desirable that candidate has experience in customer projects as lead for solution design, high level design and potentially low level design (but later it is not mandatory).
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions both in pre-sales and in deployment project phase
- Support presales activities, RFx activities, customer presentations, technical proposal preparations etc.
- During deployment phase, prepare system acceptance test and support network engineers on site
- Identify and drive improvements, new ideas and new ways of workings
- Stay up-to-date on new technology/technical areas and proactively drive knowledge sharing and collaboration
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- University degree (Bachelor's or Master's) from technical university
- Min 3 years of experience in telecom
- e2e understanding of services within telecom network
- Experience in solution design is an advantage
Soft skills required for the job:
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Fast learner, high developed analytical thinking
- Accountable, self-driven, proactive
- Ability to handle parallel projects and deadlines in timely manner
- Open for new challenges, frequent changes, new technologies
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good communication skills
- Readiness to work in customer facing roles
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Readiness to work abroad and travel occasionally
Desired technical area competences (not all mandatory, the more the better) of following Core network nodes:
- UDM: HLR/HSS FE, CUDB, …
- Packet Core: SGSN-MME, PGW/SGW, SAPC (PCRF), WiFi GW…
- MSS: MSC, MGW
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted by department manager if they pass initial screening by ETK Human Resources.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 306135