We are now looking for an Environmental Health & Safety Subject Matter Expert, to provide comprehensive Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) support for a relevant organization, coordinate responsibilities to meet business needs, and ensure compliance with EHS requirements and procedures.
- You will deploy EHS Policy and Group Directives from the region
- Define and execute EHS program and secure adherence to strategy and targets
- Monitor, control and report EHS performance
- Provide functional EHS expertise
- Education: A recognized formal EHS qualification Degree in Environmental, Health and Safety Management or NEBOSH International Diploma in Environmental Safety and Health or other recognized certification.
- Experience between 10 to 15 years
- Advanced English required
- Knowledge / Certifications in ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- EHS knowledge and skills
- Incident investigation techniques and analysis
- EHS contractor management
- Knowledge in Local Laws and Regulations
- Persuading, negotiation & Influencing
- Project management skills
- Experience with a multinational organization
- Domain experience: Knowledge in IT or Telecommunications is a plus
- Ability to travel
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Supply&Log
Req ID: 306134