As one of the leading tech firms, Ericsson currently holds a unique position to drive change in an all connected world. How we grow and succeed long-term depends on our ability to change, transform and adapt to the world around us. We believe change is driven using disruptive technology, with an emphasis on speed and ease of use to accelerate productivity and innovation.
5G is enabling a new wave of innovation. 5G has the potential to change the world. Ericsson is at the heart of this development and is shaping this future. Ericsson is now accelerating, and we are recruiting the team to fuel/boost this acceleration. We are currently investing in key competencies like Public Cloud and Orchestration where we are looking for a CUSTOMER PROJECT MANAGER, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Proven leadership behavior, interest and desire to lead people
- Ability to be proactive, acting as a change leader, result oriented
- Interest and understanding of new technologies
- Understanding of agile ways of working
- University degree in Engineering/ICT or equivalent
- Experience interacting with Director / C-level customers
- Positive attitude to problem solving and ability to work within teams to find solutions
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both technical and business stakeholders
- Experience in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing activities
- Min 10 years of experience
- Domain experience : Cloud & Orchestration
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
- Proficiency with the English Language
- PMI certifications - The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
- Project sales process
- Contract management
- 3rd pp suppliers management experience
- Understanding of Ericsson NFVI full stack E2E knowledge
- Competence in Public Cloud (AWS / MS Azure) and onboard different NW apps on Public cloud
- Knowledge of Distributed cloud, EDGE and Deep Edge NFVI. Competence about MEC, vRAN technology development in Ericsson and in the industry.
- Know-how about RedHat OpenShift , industry trends , Ericsson strategy of Caas and roadmap/technology towards BmCaaS
- Knowledge in 5G Core Market and Multivendor solutions
- Good understanding CNCF landscape and components used in CCD from the landscape.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Arab Emirates (AE) || || Abu Dhabi || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 306074