Ericsson’s Dual-mode 5G Cloud UDM Core solution combines 3GPP EPC and 5GC network architectures into a common cloud native SW platform supporting 5G NR Stand-Alone (SA) and Non-Standalone (NSA), 4G, 3G and 2G accesses technologies
We are looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will responsible both for presales and delivery.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions and drive the delivery of the solution
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide technical and business leadership for 5G Core solutions based on SA architecture
- Lead the solution analysis, solution design (high and low level) and lead technical teams in project execution phase
- Act as solution architect role both in pre-sales & delivery phases of a customer engagement for 5G Core solution
- Support Key Account Managers and Account Team to manage customer requirement, prepare tender documentation, business cases, and engage with customers during pre-sales through the implementation and conclusion of project
- Placed at the center of activities, entailing a high level of interaction with Product Units, Systems Integration teams as well as Customer, Technical, Marketing and Business Development teams
- Lead and contribute with presentations and discussion in customer workshops, providing Cloud business solutions and technical expertise
- Share and transfer knowledge, presenting to others on latest solutions and new releases
- Sell competitive products/service solutions through a consultative approach, focusing on customer needs
- Proactively share knowledge/experience with the team
- Education: University degree in Engineering/ICT or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience of experience in IT / Telecom industry
- Experience interacting with Director / C-level customers
- Experience in 3G & 4G Cross Core domains (especially Packet Core and UDM)
- Understanding of 5G Concept and Use cases. Deep knowledge of 5G 3GPP & ETSI standards.
- Understanding of 5G NG Core offering
- Strong knowledge in Cloud Core (Packet Core, SDM, Policy, Exposure)
- Good knowledge in Openstack, Kubernetes, Cloud Native solutions
- Solid knowledge in 5G Core Market, Multivendor Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in Virtualization and understanding the difference between VM and containers.
- Cross Domain Knowledge and can analyze and detect dependencies on Eco systems with a progressive attitude to find solution.
- Positive attitude to problem solving and ability to work within teams to find solutions
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both technical and business stakeholders
- Solid communication skills written and verbal and ability to break down solutions with different diagram techniques
- Technical delivery across the entire software lifecycle
- Experience in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing activities
Role will be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Arab Emirates (AE) || || Abu Dhabi || IT
Req ID: 306069