RBS Site Solution – Solution Architect
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are now looking for a Solution Architect - RBS (Radio Base station) Site Solutions, who will be responsible for analysing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions. The role covers Ericsson Radio Systems, Infrastructure, In-Building solutions, Rigging & Antennas & Power.
In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- You will act as a site solutions SME and lead our engagement towards the customer with regards to all site engineering topics.
- You will Coordinate the site engineering team activities and engage with the customer on technical engineering issues and solutions.
- You will be responsible for adapting and evolving the processes, standards, methods and tools within the service family Site Engineering & Civil Works
- Education: Degree or equivalent industry experience
- 5 years working within a Solution Architect capacity
- Domain experience: At least 5 years of expertise in Ericsson RAN, Radio, Network Rollout/Swap,
- Experience from work in technical roles on RAN Swap programmes in UK
- Experience of Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fibre Network Design and Site Energy Design.
- Are you looking to take the next step in your career with a company who can offer professional progression?
- Are you keen to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment with like-minded professionals?
- Are you looking for a role that offers the option of flexible working?
- If the answer is Yes to all the above, Ericsson offers all of this and more! Why hesitate to apply?