We are now looking for a graduate Customer Project Manager, to manage hardware and software ordering and supply. The post holder will tightly manage hardware and software forecasting process to closely align site designs, requisite bills of materials (performed and provided by the customer) and delivery lead times (advised by Ericsson). The post holder will coordinate hardware & software orders and supply, arrival and customer receipt signoff with the Customer Warehouse Service Provider
- Receipt of hardware/software demand planning & forecasting from the customer.
- Complete hardware/software ordering CARTs and handshaking all teh details with the project ordering SME.
- Track the ordered CARTs from placement to, in transit status, to arrival, to delivery to customer.
- Manage and publish updated ordered hardware arrival lead time tracker.
- Engage with the customer hardware warehouse operations function.
- Manage asset tracking (by serial number), site returns, and hardware reconciliation.
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
- Project Management skills
- Financial and business acumen
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements :
- Education: University degree or equivalent
- Up to 2 years of project management experience in customer facing roles
- Experience in logistics management is preferred
- Evidence of ongoing self-development required
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Leading & supervising
- Negotiation, persuading & influencing Skills
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Applying expertise & technology
- Creating & innovating