We are now looking for a graduate Solution Architect, who will be responsible for performing commissioning and deploying of various kinds of equipment, from nodes, antenna system to complete systems solutions. The Installation service applies to all network elements in new, upgrade, expansion, dismantling and swap installations. The Solution Architect will also plan, execute and troubleshoot testing on customer’s test environments for new product introductions.The role is based in Dublin and is part of the Network Services team in Customer Unit UK & Ireland. This is an exciting opportunity to join our high performing team and work on the cutting edge 5G technology.
- Commission and test node elements as per Ericsson project standards and as per designed functionality and quality requirements
- Co-work with service providers and take corrective actions if wrongdoings are observed at site locations.
- Provide accurate status information on the progress to project management.
- Perform test & integration activities on Ericsson technologies in the test bed environment and live nodes using documented procedures and defined tools.
- Trouble shoot technical issues & provide support to the different project teams.
- Prepare and maintain test case documentation for test & validation activities of the new features & products.
- Keep high focus on acceptance test procedures and hand over to the customer and the Ericsson support organisation.
- Conform to Health & Safety practices at all times.
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Education: University degree or equivalent
- Up to 2 years of experience in on-site installation, upgrading, commissioning, and/or supervising works done by service providers
- Experience is producing technical design documentation
- Experience in test tase writing and execution
- Experience in root cause analysis/problem solving and the ability implement/drive corrective actions and efficiencies
- Evidence of ongoing self-development required
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Leading & supervising
- Negotiation, persuading & influencing Skills
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Applying expertise & technology
- Creating & innovating