We are now looking for a graduate Solution Architect, who will be responsible for carrying out installation investigation and engineering activities. The role is based in Dublin and is part of the Network Services team in Customer Unit UK & Ireland. This is an exciting opportunity to join our high performing team and work on the cutting edge 5G technology.
• Ensure Site Surveys are carried out in accordance to Design requirements.
• Ensure material dimensioning is in accordance to the contract.
• Production of Detailed Design documentation.
• Ensure that Ericsson site engineering processes and methods are being adhered to.
• Ensure all site-engineering approvals are obtained in a timely manner.
• Ensure all team members follow Ericsson/local regulations of standard safety and health.
• Instruct service providers on their assigned working tasks and responsibilities.
• Suggest additions/ modifications/ alterations to HW Bill of Quantities (BoQ) given by solutions team.
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Education: University degree or equivalent
- Up to 2 years of experience in deployment data center equipments
- Experience is producing technical design documentation
- Experience in root cause analysis/problem solving and the ability implement/drive corrective actions and efficiencies
- Familiarity with regulatory and customer specific design requirements
- Evidence of ongoing self-development required
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Leading & supervising
- Negotiation, persuading & influencing Skills
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Applying expertise & technology
- Creating & innovating