Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Are you ready to share your knowledge with our team?
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a Senior L1 Technical Support for the coordination, support and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities.
You will also:
• Constitute first point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers;
• Be responsible for opening trouble tickets, initiation of functional escalation of incidents and receiving orders requests from the customer, in various types of applications;
• Be responsible of alarm monitoring in IT/Telecom networks;
• Offer support to the field engineers during their actions (by phone and e-mail).
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
• Telecomm/IT knowledge;
• Fluent in Spanish and English;
• Availability to work in shifts (day and night);
• Able to collect, classify and interpret information;
• Perseverance, initiative, teamwork, self-confidence, practical spirit.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
• Contract type: full time;
• 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
• Medical & life insurance;
• Career plan mentoring;
• Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
• Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
• In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
• Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
• & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.