Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. We invite you to join our team.
Do you have the passion to learn and work with new disruptive Automation and AI technologies? Do you have excellent track record and networking within Ericsson?
We are then looking for you!
We want you to work as a senior Transformation Director and be accountable for championing the Automation & AI Transformation journey across the units within Ericsson also referred as “business” in this job ad.
You as a Transformation Director will be a key member of the SA Automation & AI. You will be in charge for driving Automation & AI transformation agenda within selected units or business across Ericsson to unlock the full potential and realize values at scale.
You as a Transformation Director will interact with senior stakeholders within the business to create awareness of Automation & AI offerings, how it can be used within the business to create value and agree on areas within the business to transform.
The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge on Ericsson operations with wide network across Ericsson effectively leading change and gaining commitment from several units within Ericsson.
• Drive Transformation agenda and identify Automation and AI potential together with the business within Ericsson
• Establish a strategy and execution plan to drive business value through Automation & AI offerings and innovations
• Collaborate with stakeholders at different levels in the units and champion change and transformation
• Interact with senior stakeholders to get commitment and support in executing their Automation and AI transformation journey
• Identify and agree on areas to focus within the business to transform using Automation and AI offerings
• Identify and execute on cross-business i.e. cross MA/BA/GF synergies
• Support, coach and lead team members within the team and unit
- Strong leadership experience and understanding of operations of various units across Ericsson
- Exposure to technology, strategy, operations transformation, technology adoption, digital transformation, digital collaboration.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Performance and results oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility and empowerment
- Program/Project management and people skills with proven experience in managing projects and managing teams
- Experience working with onshore and offshore staff/vendor/partners including virtual teams
Minimum qualification and experience requirements:
- Minimum 10+ years’ industry experience in or business-related experience, with a progressive record of successful delivery of complex solutions, systems, or services.
- Extensive Ericsson experience with strong leadership track record
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management or combination of equivalent experience
- Automation & AI competence is an advantage
Position also available in Plano, TX
In case of additional questions, please reach out to the Recruiter, Lukasz Rokitowski: email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 306005