Ericsson is seeking to recruit a senior customer solution manager, reporting to the Head of Network Solution Japan, North East Asia. The person is responsible to provide technical solution of 4G LTE and 5G NR to Ericsson’s key customers in Japan, which is mandatory to support company’s sales growth.
- Working closely with product line in Ericsson and key customers, responsible to scope and plan hardware and/or software product to fulfill customer requirement on time, matching Ericsson global plan as much as possible
- Responsible to bid, offer, negotiate and settle product solution with customers
- Support post-sales team to well deliver the product solution to customer
- On behalf of solution responsible, closely work with key account managers and operation managers to realize end-to-end sales process
- Build a good relationship with key customers to smoothly execute assigned tasks
- Proactively work to collect and analyze competitor information and develop strategy on how to beat
- Communicating with key customers, figure out pain points, needs and requirement, and identify the scope of Ericsson offer
- Settling down Ericsson offer, propose product solutions, develop solution description and agree on the deliverables with customers
- Build the competence on Ericsson products about 4G LTE and 5G NR
- Technical sales expertise on radio network
- Knowledge on 4G LTE and 5G NR systems, even including virtualization and RAN sharing
- Communication and presentation skills
- Fluent Japanese and business English are must. Business Chinese is plus
- Negotiation internally with headquarter as well as externally with customer
- More than 5-year experience in technical solution sales on radio networks including business negotiation
- Open mind and strong work ethic, Self-motivated and ‘can-do / will-do’ attitude
- Good time management and project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple competing work streams being delivered
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills
- Having connection with key customer personnel in mobile operators is preferred
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Domain Sales Manager Job Stage 07