We are now looking for a Software Supply Management resource to prepare the complete SW Supply chain and maintenance to secure an efficient order fulfillment during the products life cycle.
- You will supply SW and HWAC, including all deliverables (e.g. licenses and keys for both Ericsson and 3PP SW, HWAC, SW on media and SW code). In this responsibility ordering and reporting of 3PP SW is included as well as quality assurance of License handling data.
- You'll take part on the the complete supply chain for software deliveries
- You'll support and guidance in the License Handling Area; including collaboration with stakeholders, acting as an advisor and working with improvements in the License Handling area
Our ideal candidate may have:
- Bachelor degree in Informatics, Administartion, Computer Siences or another IT related major.
- Proven experience in documentation, troubleshooting, team leading and Organization.
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge (SW Make and PLCM)
- Be a creative and proactive team member, goal oriented and organnized.
- Financial Acumen and Business Understanding.
- Product packaging and knowledge
- English Language proficiency.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Supply&Log
Req ID: 305977