Job Title: VP, PMO & Project Operations - MANA Digital Services
We are now looking for a VP, PMO & Project Operations, are you interested?
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Directly manage the office of senior Program Directors within the market area (Line Management)
- Executive governance, steering & successful execution of BDGS critical delivery programs (Governance & Executive steering)
- Drive profit maximization and restoration on the critical programs (Governance & Executive steering)
- Facilitate succession and bench planning of Program Directors including coaching and localization requirements (Competency Development)
- Drive the development & career mobility of upcoming DGS PMO Senior PMs into Senior PD / Executive PD roles (Competency Development)
- Align with BDGS on PM/PD Job Stages & Job Roles, and Fast Track or full GIAP assessment criteria to facilitate PMO promotion (Competency Development)
- Co-Chair “DGS Complex Deals” forum, ensuring all relevant opportunities are fully vetted pre-TG2 / SDP3 from Commercial, Solution, Delivery standpoint
- Provide an established Project Management approach & secure adherence to BDGS methodologies to successfully execute the BDGS project portfolio through governance and control of scopes, schedules, budgets, quality and programs solutions management for projects starting from SDP1 (Ways of Working)
- Drive DGS Project/Program Governance & Project Portfolio Hygiene across MANA DGS PMO organizations (Governance & Executive steering)
- Develop and drive mitigation plans for resolution of escalations and risks and secure executive support (Governance & Steering)
- Support contract setup and billing milestones execution (Ways of Working)
- Execution of BDGS Project Board, (review of cost, revenue matching and margin and capital management post SDP3), to communicate financial health and status of BDGS project portfolio and Financial forecast fulfillment (Governance & Steering)
- Deep engagement in key Customer Markets as required to course correct any “Critical Projects” requiring Executive presence (Governance & Executive Steering)
Skills, knowledge and experience needed to be successful in this role include-
- Seasoned delivery executive experienced in delivering large, complex technology programs (15+ years) with a sound level of expertise in program and project management principals and disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to lead senior personnel (Director/VP level).
- Strong Interpersonal/soft skills and experience establishing relationships with key stakeholders (internal + external).
- Demonstrated abilities in building strong customer relationships at the senior level (Director/VP/C-level)
- Solid business acumen and industry understanding. Having managed a P&L or significant budget is a must.
- Sales experience is a plus, experience in finding ways/solutions to pursuing and winning complex deals (risk mitigation, deal structuring, financial analysis, commercial terms, etc.)
- Ability to build and maintain business relationship with the C-Level of the Customer
- Ability to talk not only to the technical C-Levels (CTO, CIO), but also to the Business ones (CMO, CFO, Customer Care etc.)
- Wide technical knowledge spanning across multiple domains (Networks, OSS & Data Analytics, BSS, Packet Core & Communication Services, Cloud & NFVi)
- Strong communications skills (fluent written and verbal)
- Sound grasp of the communications industry (trends)
Other unique requirements
- An open, creative and customer-oriented mindset
- Be willing to invest personally in building strong and deep personal customer relationships
Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience preferred