As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’. We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Reporting to the Head of SL Optimise – RAN you will be accountable to assure that the Network Design and Optimization (ND&O) service solution is developed and aligned with overall customer strategy. You will play a key role for the delivery to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. You will act as authority and interface towards internal and external organization - the customer and sales and project organizations toward ND&O related matters. Your focus and proactive attention will be split across the sales and delivery phase dependant on the needs. Being part of MOAI , you will be expected to provide support to other country units in the region as well.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be accountable to define and deliver ND&O service solutions that add true value to our customers. This you will achieve by proactively engaging throughout the sales and project delivery business lifecycle through to final acceptance. You will have excellent customer relationship skills and ability to cultivate growth in existing and new areas via your excellent consultative selling ability. In addition to this you will also have well demonstrated leadership and people management skills. You will also have a solid understanding of the acceptance process – both from the technical and commercial arenas.
Specifically, your accountabilities will include (but not limited to):
- Proactive engagement with the respective sales organisations to identify and drive leads and opportunities from concept to realization. You will have key role in driving top line growth.
- Re-inforce an add-on sales culture not only leading to additional SL Optimise offerings, but also to all other Ericsson products and services.
- Acting and authority for all ND&O technical matters and service solutions both internal and external. This will require senior and C- Level engagements.
- Together with the project teams, enhance the profitability through continual commitment and proactive drive of efficiencies via tools, process and innovative delivery strategies. You will leave no stone unturned to find smarter, faster deliveries.
- Be an Innovation champion and lead by example – challenge everything, leave no stone unturned.
- Re-inforce an active knowledge sharing culture of innovation.
- Continually developing, building and maintaining contact network within MOAI and within Ericsson globally.
You have an ability to drive growth, develop value solutions and deliver with utmost quality and uncompromising quality. You will hold yourself accountable in everything you do and you know how to hold others accountable to achieve common goals. You take an extremely proactive approach, when issues are raised to you action will be taken and driven to conclusion. You lead by example in everything you do and you generate energy in those around you to achieve goals. You will like to work in a fast-paced multicultural international environment.
Key Technical Skillsets
- Fronthaul Transport NW design and optimisation – IP, MPBN, uW
- 2G radio design & optimisation
- 3G/4G radio design & optimisation
- M-MiMo, Volte – design and Optimisation
- Feature testing
In summary, the following qualifications required:
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years as SA experience in ND&O services business
- Energetic, positive and outgoing with a clear passion to win
- Business minded, customer focused and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good at building new relations
- Have a consultative approach and an open mind with good analytical skills
- Take responsibilities and enjoy working in a fast-moving environment.
- High degree of perseverance in order to develop a complex multicultural environment
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || ServEng
Req ID: 305861