Location: Ottawa, ON
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
With a strong software development background and an understanding of the networking domain you will build solutions tailored to specific customer requirements. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- You will plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements in performance tuning, configuration and product
- E2E technical understanding of Networks
- Execute integration and performance testing for Customer Environments
- Participate in the entire software development cycle by analyzing, designing, and developing new tools
- Evolve existing data model to meet demands of new application domains
- Research new software tools and technologies
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Network domain knowledge including NFV and/or SDN would be an asset
We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging everyday. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Ottawa || IT
Req ID: 305848