Take full ownership of EMS Operations, in case JABIL in GUAD, with regards to supply chain activities such as drive EMS capability improvement in supply chain and secure factory run rate with a stable commitment and delivery plan.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- You'll be accountable of securing global production plan to be fulfilled from both material and capacity view.
- By actively getting involved suppliers in daily business to mitigate potential shortages and/or enable fast recovery plan
- By ensuring capacity is sufficient to fulfill plan & agreed flexibility
- By working with process improvement and cost reduction activities
- You'll ensure global production plan is followed by EMS with right loading in system
- By monitoring that agreed levels is correctly loaded into our supply chain and correct demand is forecasted to sub-suppliers on component level
- You'll drive material capability improvement together with Inbound
- Participating in close cooperation with EMS & Inbound organization so solve potential shortages and bottlenecks
- By reviewing current setup and agreement to find improvement areas; such as do we keep correct flexibility/buffer level in system to handle fluctuations? LT & MOQ fits our wanted position in terms of being cost effective vs keeping high service level?
- You'll handle shortage escalation from MA / Supply Hub
- By participating in weekly iterations with MA/HUB to understand demand changes, critical needs and potential supply chain breakers.
- By visualizing if there are gaps in supply vs request, also visualizing and communicating recovery plans
- You'll be able to participate in the decision for need of air freight, over time from planning point of view, as input to COP
- You'll Create and Develop Webtools to report current EMS operation inside of Ericsson – Can be in Tableau, or similar WEB Tool
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Guadalajara || Supply&Log
Req ID: 305840