Supply Chain Management team is looking for a Warehouse operations resource to achieve an efficient and safe goods flow in, within and out of a WH including value add services operation, to fulfill on-time deliveries with correct inventory accuracy and quality.
It’s also expected a candidate extremely detail oriented and has the ability to fulfill orders and prepare them for production and/or ship to HUB.
- You'll assist with all shipping, receiving, and inventory organization operations.
- You'll help to efficiently carryout all product loading and unloading tasks
- You'll scan and track incoming and outgoing orders
- You'll inspect receivables for defects, damages, or missing items
- You'll properly scan and inventory incoming goods
- You'll unload, stock, move, and place products in appropriately designated areas
- You'll move and transfer products between various sections of warehouse as needed
- You'll perform detailed manual inventory counts
- You'll fulfill and track outgoing orders
- You'll collect, prepare, package, and label goods for shipment
- You'll report any equipment malfunctions or issues to upper management
- You'll follow all warehouse policies and standard operating procedures
Our ideal candidate may have:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Industrial Engineering.
- Proven experience in Warehouse Management, Logistics and Transportation.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Experience in Production and Shopfloor tool and SW.
- Communication skills
- English Language Proficiency
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Guadalajara || Supply&Log
Req ID: 305839