Are you interested in leading our company through the future challenges of the 5G industry? Do you have a passion for developing and deploying digital solutions in an iterative way together with cross-functional teams? Join our digital team and help us take digital at Ericsson to the next level!
We are looking for strongly determined and passionate Agile Leads to coach and mentor diverse and cross-functional teams in establishing agile ways of working. Activities of an Agile Lead include coaching and advising all team members in agile ways of working, facilitating customer value creation through agile ways of working, and teaching a team on how to remove obstructions to success. Characteristics of the ideal candidate include hands-on experience as a Scrum Master, a customer-focused mindset, and strong teamworking ability.
We are currently looking for several Agile Leads in Stockholm, Sweden.
Responsibilities of an Agile Lead:
- Coach and advise all team members in agile ways of working
- Ensure agile ways of working are followed and understood in the team
- Facilitate speed, quality, and customer value creation through agile ways of working
- Establishes and ensures an environment that enhances team effectiveness
- Facilitates sprint demo and stand-ups ensuring an open and constructive meeting
- Coaches Product Owners to work towards the effective completion of deliverables
- Collaborates with other scrum masters and agile coaches to align and improve team practices
- Teaches team how to discover and remove obstructions to success
- Acts as a catalyst for change to increase team productivity
- Mentors on both a team and individual level on the optimal work-life balance
- Protects the team from burnout and overworking
Agile Lead qualifications:
- University degree / MBA and experience working in Business or Engineering / ICT
- Hands-on experience as a Scrum Master
- Strong familiarity with agile methodology and agile ways of working
- Strong communication and methodical thinking skills
Agile Lead preferred qualifications:
- Certified Scrum Master or Product Owner (through e.g. scrum.org)
- Previous job experience as an agile lead in a cross-functional setting
Agile Lead preferred characteristics:
- Puts the customer at the center of their operations
- Promotes experimentation and continuous improvement within a team
- Stimulates team members to hold themselves and each other accountable
- Helps people succeed by giving support, trust, and guidance
- Values team success over individual success
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson? Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter: Rebecka Gustafsson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 305838