Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Now we are looking for a Support Engineer for an internship of 12 months.
What you’ll do?
- Handling Customer Service Request interfacing the customer and Ericsson global support organizations
- Supporting Ericsson CLOUD based solutions built on Ericsson platform.
- Support Ericsson virtualized solutions in the major telecom operators in Iberia.
- Troubleshooting & Resolution of incidents.
What you´ll need?
- Student or recent graduate in Technical Telecom, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering.
- Knowledge of Linux, Bash Scripting (Shell, Python etc.), Openstack (eg. RedHat), Virtualization (VMware and RedHat), Database (MySQL, Oracle).
- IP Networking/Virtual Machines internetworking
- Open-minded and motivated to work in multicultural team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good level of English
What we offer:
- Paid internship and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
The position is based in Lisbon or Madrid. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply directly on our website!
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Portugal (PT) || || Lisbon || Stud&YP
Req ID: 305785