Ericsson Functional Area: People Function
Location: Melbourne or Sydney, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident / Resident of Singapore / Indonesia / Malaysia
Travel: 10% local and regional
Recruiter: Jamie Holder – Jamie.email@example.com - please note that due to General Data Protection Regulations we cannot accept applications via email
Our People (HR) function is on a quest – one that will transform how our people experience life at Ericsson. To support that activity, we are now looking for a HR Generalist to ensure that our Managed Services organisation across South East Asia & Oceania (SAE&O) is able attract, develop and retain the best talent in the industry.
In this role you will have responsibility for working alongside our SME’s and COE’s to ensure the best employee life cycle experience possible, facilitating local execution of organizational change initiatives and programs. Additionally, you will have responsibility for ensuring compliance and advising / supporting line mangers and HRBPs on people-related challenges.
You will have a deep understanding of local industry and market trends, ideally coming from a Managed Services and/or Telecommunications background. You will have experience maintaining industrial and employee relations, implementing HR processes, tools, programs, practices, people strategies and solutions. As this role will be working across multiple geographies with SEA&O, you will ideally have worked in a role that has exposed you to business operations outside of your working location.
- Support local Managed Services organisations across the region with the view to attract, develop and retain the best talent in the industry
- Local execution of global processes by working with SME’s across our Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Talent Rewards, Learning & Development and Human Resources Operations teams
- Build employee engagement in the country dimension (Local/Business Unit/Region)
- Local partner management and compliance (including local authorities, Unions, EWC & SOX)
- Represent the People function on local management and governance team
- Set and handle People budget as applicable
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Human Resources or related field is required
- 5-10 years’ experience in the HR functional area
- An understanding of labor relations and legislation knowledge
- Presenting and communicating information to business stakeholders
- Delivering results in a People context & meeting internal stakeholder expectations (i.e. reduction of escalations)
- Ability to persuade to a senior level and influence without authority
- Ability to pick up and navigate internal systems and a proficiency in Microsoft Office
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.