We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery of customer support services to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the Technical and financial performance of delivered customer support services. You will also ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering Service Level Agreement fulfillment and customer satisfaction. The role also includes leading the customer network support engineers’ team and working closely with the competence centers, global support, and product line maintenance teams.
- Work closely with and secure customer contract fulfillment
- Collaborate and maintain relationships
- Distribute information to internal partners and call out delivery Issues
- You will stay up to date with financial data
- Identify new business opportunities
- 24/7 support in emergency situations
- Min. Graduate Degree in Engineering (Telecommunication or IT preferred) or Equivalent
- Min 8 years of working experience and at least 3-4 years of Service Delivery Management experience.
- E2E knowledge of Telecom Network including Radio, Core, and Revenue Management Nodes
- Financial analysis skills
- Negotiation and argumentation
- You possess PROPS-C process and hardware services knowledge
- Change and improvement management skills
- You will promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Trade compliance knowledge
- Responsible for delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will drive Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Leading & Supervising
- Deciding & initiating action
- You are capable of coping with pressures & setbacks
- Promote networking
- Very good leadership and management skills
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
- Self-motivated and teammate.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work under pressure
- What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
- For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
- For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Benin (BJ) || || Cotonou || Consulting&SysInt; IT
Req ID: 305737