Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Within one of our units, Converged Core, we are now looking for a Senior Developer.
You will be responsible for implementing requirements for our automated IMS E2E acceptance Test solution (EAT), providing support and troubleshooting as part of a DevOps setup, working closely with customers and service delivery units.
In order to be successful, we see that you have a big technology interest, you learn quickly and possess ability to see the bigger picture and can utilize these traits in your daily work.
We expect you to always act with flexibility and find new solutions enabling us to be better than yesterday.
What you will do:
- You work daily hands on as part of the development team with EAT
- Scope, define, design and drive our chosen end-to-end technical solution together with our employees
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive Continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
Apply if you have:
- SW Development skills in JAVA
- IMS/VoLTE E2E competence
- JCat competence (Java based test automation framework)
- Hands-on troubleshooting skills
- Networking skills/good co-operation skills
- Self-going personality, ability to work individually
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Deliver results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
For us at Ericsson it is important that we can bring the networked society to everyone, from metropolitans like New York to the country sides of India. For us, it is important to create possibilities for school children in isolated areas of Bhutan to use remote learning and to be able to enable remote health care for patients in rural Africa. Moving into 5G, we take connectivity, communication and the networked society to the next level. We feel a pride in making the world a better place, simplifying and enhancing the lives for billions.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!