Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for an IP Integration Engineer to help us deliver successfully on our various projects. As an IP Integration Engineer you will be involved in End-to-End IP activities, starting from solution design, development, testing, towards integration and acceptance. We encourage you to come with your innovative ideas and propose new solutions. You will be part of a professional environment, having hands-on exposure on the newest hardware equipment.
You will also:
- Handle E2E IP connectivity solution design ‘
- Handle Lab setup (definition, router configuration)
- Design verification in the Lab
- Break down and task assignment of configuration changes to individual operations team
- Coordinate configuration changes in production
- Interact with 3rd Level Support for connectivity in production]
- Document the solutions implemented (lab and production)
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- IP Networking working experience at least on professional level (CCNP, JNCIP)
- Routing Protocols: ISIS, OSPF, eBGP, iBGP, LDP, MP-BGP
- Services: MPLS L3-VPN, MPLS L2-VPN, Inter-AS MPLS-VPN
- High Availability Features: NSF, FRR, LFA, BFD
- 5+ years of experience in engineering/operating networks in a Service Provider environment
- 5+ years of hands-on experience on CLI of network elements from Cisco (ASR9k, ASR1k, NCS, Nexus) and Juniper (MX)
- Sound understanding of Multimedia and Mobile services and reference architectures
- Experience with test generators (Spirent Testcenter, if possible)
- Agile mindset and experience of working in agile teams (SAFe, Scrum)
- Advanced communication and documentation skills
- Good English speaker and communication skills
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (availble in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT
Req ID: 305652