Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center. Our teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
We are now looking for a Solution Architect for Inventory or Order Management area to join the Customer Unit North & Central Europe Digital Business Solutions team in Finland. In this role you will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions and technically lead the delivery activities for our customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support & lead deployment of solutions
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Minimum years of experience: 5y experience in Inventory or Catalog / Order Care area
- Domain experience: Ericsson Adaptive Inventory or Catalog Manager & Order Care
- Experience on Agile WoW and tools
- Experience as Lead SA in EAI project/program is highly valued
- Proven track record of leading teams to successful project outcomes
- Developing Others & Knowledge Sharing
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure and learn independently
- Innovation and proactive attitude
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
- Excellent communication - Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Good inter-personal skills and relationship development with customer
- Market insight, up to date with new developments in related technologies and products
- Financial understanding
What we offer you:
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international company with colleagues from 40 different countries in our Jorvas office only
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym and tennis & football field just to mention a few
- Learn more about working at Ericsson Finland:
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant.
(Security Clearance Act 726/2014)
Apply now or latest by 16th of Decemeber!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Job details: Solution Architect