We are looking for Agile Product Owner to lead the development of the Ericsson IoT and Connected Vehicles solutions. As an Agile Product Owner, you are responsible for leading the technical implementation of the business requirements for our products in the Connected Vehicle domain.
Connectivity is changing the automotive ecosystem and the way drivers interact with their cars. Ericsson’s Connected Vehicle solutions caters to the global automotive industry’s need for scalability, security and flexibility when connecting products and services. In a rapidly changing landscape, Ericsson helps vehicle manufacturers to handle fast-evolving factors with full support for development and solution management. Our connected vehicle solutions enable value-adding services while providing robust and secure global connectivity for Automotive OEMs.
Our solutions are based on modern cloud technologies and we build our solutions on the Ericsson IoT platforms.
As an Agile Product Owner your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the product management team to collect, aggregate and analyze product requirement and transform them into product feature backlog and team user story backlog
- Work with development team to ensure implementation of requirements according to business needs
- Prioritize user stories for development teams and be responsible for acceptance
- Understand the business value of requirements profoundly and convey it internally as well as externally
- Continuously sync up with industry trend and automotive OEM pain points to initiate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- As this is an APO role for DevOps area, assist Line Manager and DevOps Lead to drive DevOps establishment of the organization
You will be part of a global R&D team with development teams in Sweden and China delivering to customers all over the world. We are working with development according to agile methodologies using the Scalable Agile Framework (SAFe).
We think that you are someone with long experience from software product development. You have a passion for technology and is not afraid of taking on the challenge of quickly learning about new technologies and new business requirements. We also think that you have a clear vision about the future that you like to share with others so that you can work together to make that vision reality.
As an Agile Product Owner you will be working in a team of highly skilled and motivated software developers and product managers to develop the Ericsson Connected Vehicle solution. You will be part of shaping the future of Connected Vehicles and IoT.
To read more the Ericsson Connected Vehicle Solutions visit: https://www.ericsson.com/en/industries/automotive
- Education: Bachelor or higher
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Domain experience: DevOps, Ansible, Terraform, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Container technology, Agile Software Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, SaaS Delivery, Connected Vehicle Solutions, Public IaaS Deployments
- Strong technical understanding of cloud service development and deployment
- Business requirement breakdown and technical analysis
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 305631