Objective of the position
- Setup Hadoop/Hbase environment and support service maintenance
- System integration and basic E2E solution trouble shooting
- Maintain the production service environment and CICD pipeline for software delivery
- Create business report using service metrics and scale service according to business need
- Optimize resource utilization and save operational cost
- Feedback to development team and work closely with developer for software improvement
Responsibilities and authorities
DevOps engineer is responsible for solution product continues deploy and deliver. Secure continues service of production environment, support customer requirement and work closely with development team for software improvement.
- Responsible to investigate and provide solution for product integration, including performance optimization and security hardening.
- Responsible to solution product software deliver, including setup the CI/CD framework of software deployment and system integration
- Setup service/system monitor framework, including result handling, alarm notification, resource optimized and report visualization
- Responsible for operation support including, incident handling, backup and restore, upgrade and vulnerability analysis.
- Participate in customer support and work closely with development team for software improvement
Requirements for the position
(Note: The requirements below are ordered from high priority to low priority, and the items with * are mandatory requirement)
- * Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, information technology or related area
- * Rich experience in operate, trouble shooting and optimization for Hadoop, Hbase, Kafka and Flink, especially under high traffic and high availability requirements.
- * Strong background in UNIX/Linux administration, and competent in script programming, such as shell or Python, etc.
- *Familiar with virtualization deployment and cloud services such as Azure, AWS and Docker container.
- *Experience with automation configuration management practices, tools and framework, knowledge in configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, and etc.
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Cloud Native knowledge such as Kubernetes/Flux would be preferred.
- Coding experiences in Java, Java EE will be advantage
- *Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- *Excellent communication skill including customer support and feedback
- *Good team work to support/backup team member with each other and willing to dedicate when prompt support needed in case of incident
- Good at written/oral English and can use English for tech. discussion.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 305631