Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson has been at the forefront of communications technology for more than 140 years in the rapidly changing environment of telecommunications. We are the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks.
We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services.
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As an Optimization we are looking for future leaders with Entrepreneurial & Service mindset to influence and deliver results.
We are now looking for a Second Level optimization Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Daily KPI Monitoring & reporting, also share action plan for KPIs improvement
- Daily Worst cell analysis.
- VoLTE/LTE feature implementaed to improve KPIs and user perception.
- Weekly Capacity cells analysis & recommendation and attending weekly call with zone.
- Critical Customer complaint handling
- SSV & Cluster report checking and suggesting recommendations and Guiding DT teams for SSV & Cluster drives
- Responsibility to do complete drive (Pre & post) of any feature or parameters implementation.
- Guiding DT teams for SSV & Cluster drives to achieve threshold
- Good Knowledge of KPI analysis (accessibility, Retainability, Integrity, & Mobility), giving Recommendation for improving worst performing cells with root Couse analysis
- Optimization and Troubleshooting done by coverage analysis and some parameter changes like (High Cap Settings, dlmaxretransmission threshold-DRB & SRB, Tpol inactivity timer, Qrxlevmin change, pzeronominalpucch/pusch etc) on sites, Prior to any event or Games organized on Customer location, which help to improve the KPI performance of the market and also the important is the customer requirement fulfillment
- Expertise on several System Constants of LTE network
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Training and awareness of relevant OHS statutory requirements impacting Ericsson in the local market
- Technical and operative coordination of resources or project management and services management with medium complexity
- Support commercial roles in estimating time / cost for the customer offering
- Proven ability to manage costs and Efficiently knowledge of the IT market benchmark resource profile
Education: Graduate in Computer Science or similar
Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 5 years of relevant work experience.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Hyderabad || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Network Engineer Job Stage 05