PTD (Production Test Development) verification engineer is to work in, and contribute to the PTD projects in the test technology department. We are aiming to deliver cost efficient HW test system for mass production. This work must be performed in close cooperation with members of Ericsson PDU (Product Design Unit) and NPI (New Product Introduction) projects, as well as with members of Ericsson test development units that exist outside China; this position is to research, specify, implement, verify and maintain test system by:
- Focusing on test system design and verification for Ericsson products
- Committing project cost and time-plan targets, as well as test-coverage, test-yield and test-time targets, within the PTD projects.
- Design Ericsson digital product and digital part of radio product test solutions for production, according to project development process
- Design, implement and verify tests related digital and DC verification environment
- Execute verification of Ericsson products containing digital and DC functions for test system correctness and accuracy
- Actively contribute in test fault analysis and solve test related problem
- Improve test system performance constantly, by focusing on test system stability and reliability
Qualification for Digital Verification Engineer:
- Bachelor degree or above in telecommunication or equivalent
- Good knowledge of digital and analog circuit theory and principle
- Good knowledge of Signal Integrity, Power Integrity, Timing and Reliability
- Good knowledge of communication interface protocols, UART, IIC, SPI, Ethernet, etc.
- Good knowledge of JTAG and Boundary Scan standards
- Good knowledge of EMC&EMI standards
- Experience with analog, digital and power circuitry design
- Experience with schematic and PCB design work and common design tools (Cadence)
- Experienced in digital and DC measurement by using oscilloscope, load and other measurement equipment
- Skillful in High Speed SI simulation is a plus
- Design experience in test system is a plus
- Proficient in English
- Good communication skills and social ability
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 305604