Location: Lewisville, Texas
Our exciting opportunity:
As a team member of the Smart Factory of the future in the U.S., we are now recruiting for a Dimensioning Manager. The Dimensioning Manager will secure short-and long-term material availability and coordinate the team to prepare capacity scenarios to support business decisions. Additionally, this team member will ensure correct dimensioning and maintenance of inventories throughout the supply chain in order to meet clients’ needs and requests.
- Guide the supply process to fulfill customers’ orders and deliver products in a cost-efficient and timely way
- Optimize the end-to-end process from suppliers to customers and understand customers’ needs with a holistic view
- Drive for a lean and agile supply chain and manage team processes including master planning, short-term planning, inbound preparation, new product introduction, and inventory management
- Enable the dimensioning of resources to fulfill targets of lead time, delivery precision, cost, and capitalization
- Partner with Global SCM team and ensure alignment regarding decisions based upon issues which require attention
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Experience in logistics and production including supply and global logistics
- Proven managerial and leadership skills
- Accountability, be flexible and demonstrate professionalism at all times
- Good personality with an open mind, ability to learn with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent relationship skills
- High level of communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management and colleagues
- Team-player, self-motivated, committed to providing high-quality work
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
What’s in it for you:
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log