Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions - and our customers - are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
- OCP 11g & 12c Oracle Certified Professional along with IT Graduation/Masters degree
- Oracle 10g, 11g, 12c, 18C, 19C (18 & 19 Additional benefits)
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products (clients, RAC 2 nodes, stand Along)
- Good Understanding of RAC (2 nodes or 3 nodes) and its services
- Understanding Active/Passive, Active-Active (ASM and Veritas Cluster)
- A good knowledge of the physical database design
- A good understanding of the underlying operating system (windows, unix, linux, solaris & AIX)
- Different OS few important commands to check the server load (top, topas sar ,vmstat
- Partitioning (Partition Tables and it’s type understanding Range, Hash etc)
- Indexing (Local and Global Index, its benefits and drawbacks)
- Worked on Heavy databases 100+ TB (Filesystem and ASM)
- Adding Disk in ASM and Adding datafiles in RAC, tempfiles etc.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures (RMAN backup, Level0, level1 , level2 & Logical Backup Exports)
- Different backup and recovery scenarios understanding through RMAN
- Restoration backup (point in time recovery, controlfile restoration, datafile restoration)
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring – Plan changing understanding, how to fix plan
- Perform application tuning and performance monitoring
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required (Weekend supports, Shifting working)
- Constraints understanding (PK, FK, un etc..)
- MOS SR raising , TFA generation Logs checking Cluster, ASM , scan listener etc.
- Patch Management (Patching single node and RAC two node, Three nodes)
- Oracle Data Guard understanding, troubleshooting , Archive files restoration, incremental backup restoration to make the DR sync
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || SharedServ
Req ID: 305512