Working with Test Team to ensure efficient test management and product delivery through the life cycle. As a bridge between Strategic Product Development，Market Adaption Development, and Test Team, combining business aspects with technical aspects of the product.
- Responsible for ensuring product quality, securing test methods and test environment to fulfill all the assigned test activities within approved cost, time and quality frame.
- Establish integration & verification scope, design detail test cases according to SUT (system under test) implementation features.
- Design and develop test methods / environments, including test simulators developments and usage
- Execute functional / non-functional test cases according to detail test cases’ description, elementary bugs’ analysis and bugs reporting / verification.
- Complete test report, analyze test results.
- Responsible for on site system integration and acceptance test.
- Responsible for customer Demonstration and training
- Willing to ensure technical solutions are simple, reliable and cost effective, enjoy finding risks of product quality.
- Glad to work with customer and can provide technical solutions based on customer’s requirement.
- Self-motivated, having good team work spirit, with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge
Requirements for the position
- Bachelor degree or above, major in electronic engineering, computer science, communications or similar
- Experience of telecommunication service layer service integration and verification is preferred
- Knowledge of development model used, especially regarding test phases
- Knowledge of telecommunication protocol, such as SMPP, MM7, Diameter etc.
- Knowledge in service layer application, like value added WAP application, SMS/MMS/Location application is preferred
- Knowledge in Unix, Oracle, J2EE Application Server, etc is preferred
- With middle level of programming experience
- Knowledge in Container/Docker, Kubernetes is preferred
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development process
- A good team player with strong willingness to support team members
- A good communication skill
- Good at English in both spoken and written
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 305448