Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center. Our teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
Ericsson Product Public Key Infrastructure (EPPKI) is providing PKI based product security assurance services for the Ericsson product portfolio. We are now looking for a Senior Specialist, with focus on using cryptographic tools for bridging trust between deployed systems in the field, their secure operations and controlled development process. Methods used for this include software and data signing, secure device identities and system state monitoring. As a subject matter expert, you will contribute in early phase studies, solution risk and vulnerability mitigation. In addition, you have the possibility to contribute in Ericsson technology strategies, architecture work, hardware and software component selection, including life cycle management of systems and keys.
We provide a great opportunity to advance your career with highly skilled professionals in our global security competence center. You will be working with our key and certificate management solutions end-to-end.
Join us. This is for YOU!
Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor/Master or higher degree in relevant technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Good English knowledge (oral and written)
- Team player, innovative, service minded and flexible attitude with passion to protect critical infrastructure
- Experience in symmetric and public key cryptography algorithms, their security capabilities and applicability
- Knowledge in signature and encryption tools and solutions, public key infrastructure life cycles and key management
Knowledge/experience in the following areas is a bonus:
- Experience in threat, risk and vulnerability assessment at architectural level, composition of appropriately configured cryptographic solutions from standardized/pre-existing building blocks, and strategic coordination between different groups using such tools
- Network and Information Security - understanding of security risks, threats and attacks and treat accordingly
- Public Key Infrastructure and related processes, X.509 certificates
- Certificate enrollment protocols, key lifecycle management and HSMs
- Telecom Networks, IP networks, Operating Systems and Databases
What we offer you:
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international company with colleagues from over 40 different nationalities in our Jorvas office only
- Possibility to shape the future and innovate Technology for Good
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym and tennis & football field just to mention a few
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant.
(Security Clearance Act 726/2014)
This position is open in Kirkkonummi, Finland
Apply now or the latest 9th December!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || R&D
Job details: Technology Specialist Job Stage 07