Date: Dec 18, 2019
Now we are looking for software developer with good design and development skills. This role carries technical responsibility including designing and developing new web application and optimizing and improving the existing application.
The successful candidate will have technical responsibilities including:
- Design and build up a feasible and cost-effective web solution based on requirements
- Implement the solution with agreed cost and good quality
- Troubleshooting and bug fix
- Propose improvement and optimization ideas and follow up.
- Code review
Skill & experience required:
- 5 years or more work experience in Web UI development
- Good sense of accountability and team work.
- Experienced in nodejs and npm. And have experience using Express, Koa or similar middleware.
- Experienced in Web-UI design is prefered.
- Familiar with industrial technologies of UI development, with proven project experience
- Experienced in utilizing Open Source to build up the solution
- Expereience about unit test case writing by using framework such as Mocha, Jasmine, or Enzyme and so on.
- Experience about Agile methods such as Scrum is prefered.
- Good experience about GIT.
- Good knowledge of development technologies and tools, such as UML modeling, SQL/NoSQL, Swagger, Webpack.
- Big system development experience is preferred.
- Good knowledge and working expertise about authentication and security are preferred.
- Basic knowledge of test tools such as Jenkins, Selenium, JMeter and so on.
- Fluent spoken English and good writing skill.
- Good communications and willing to corporate .
Senior Software Design Developer
- Responsible to produce and document high quality software products from inception to delivery
- Responsible for customer requirement analysis, technical solution design and implementation strategy
- Perform analysis, design, verification, demonstration and maintenance of these products in a process driven, team environment.
- Responsible for multi functional areas, applications or sub-systems.
- Actively involved in the establishment and development of software design environment
- Supports sales, services, product deployment and product management with complicated technical issues.
- Produces and/or reviews product architecture documents and high-level design documentation.
Skill & experience required:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, information technology or related area
- Excellent knowledge in JAVA/J2EE
- Excellent knowledge in Micro-service, Container/Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong track record of system architect working experience
- Excellent knowledge in OOA/D, and competent in UML and design patterns;
- Excellent knowledge in telecom and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, LDAP, SSL/TLS
- Excellent knowledge in UNIX/Linux and relational database systems
- Knowledge in cxf, Spring-mvc, Jetty, Spring-boot, Storm, Spark, Kafka-streams, Consul, Zookeeper, Hibernate is preferred.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development process
- A good team player with strong willingness to support team members
- Excellent in written and oral English communication
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 305389