Purpose of the Job Role
Responsible for developing scientific methods, processes, and systems to extract knowledge or insights to drive the future of applied analytics.
Provide thought leadership, perform Advanced Statistical Analytics, and create insights into data to provide to the business actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance which address business problems.
Collaborate with business and process owners to understand business issues, and with engineers to implement and deploy scalable solutions, where applicable.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Perform Data science leadership
- Synthesize problems into data question(s)
- Decide approach for data science
- Design & perform data science experiment
- Develop Data Science Infrastructure &Tools
- Convert data into actionable insights.
- Act in external relations
- Project Management Skills
- Change& Improvement Management Skills
- Creating & innovating
- Learning and Researching
- Applying expertise and technology
- Presenting & communicating information
- Persuading & Influencing
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A Master’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related disciplines
- Evidence of academic training in Statistics
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Deep/broad knowledge of machine learning, statistics, optimization, or related field
- A genuine interest in new and applied technology and software engineering coupled with a high degree of business understanding
- Any applied research contributions to the community in terms of technical papers and patents, are encouraged
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. For any questions and clarifications reach out to the Senior Recruiter, Valentyna Ivanova - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 305345