Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
ICT Engineer (f/m/d) – Req. ID 305343
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
We are now looking for an experienced ICT Engineer (f/m/d) or IT-Supporter(f/m/d) to help with 1st and 2nd level onside support for our internal customers. You will work in a team environment and be responsible for ensuring that our complete IT landscape is functional, secure and tuned for high availability. In addition, this individual will work on special projects as needed.
- Deliver onside IT-Support end-user support for PC and Printer such as installations, repairs, moves, changes for hard- and software
- Analyze Errors in a customer-specific IT environment
- Provide solution of requests and demands based on electronic ticket-system
- Troubleshoot and solve complex problems through Trouble-Ticket-System (Remedy)
- Support local moves and hardware-rollouts, as well as carry on customer-specific applications and mobile solutions (IOS, Android)
- Contribute to improve knowledge sharing management
- Documentation, Time reporting
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or successfully completed training or study in the IT environment
- Experience in Onsite support according to ITIL framework 1-3 years
- Experience with Windows10, Office 365 and other Microsoft Products as well as direct customer contact
- Experience with IOS and Android
- Fluency in English and German is a must, any other language will be an asset
- Highly Customer and service-oriented with a consultative way of working
- Open-minded, willing to communicate and go the extra mile
- Basic project management knowledge will be an asset
- International and Social competence will complete your profile
- Willingness to travel
- Unlimited contract and attractive salary package
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Flexible work hours
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced and motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careersApplications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || IT
Req ID: 305343