Ericsson Functional Area: Networks
Location: Sydney, Australia
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: less than 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Great Opportunity:
Ericsson Australia is growing! As a result, we are now looking for a Solution Architect. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for organizing feature and solution demonstrations on the latest 5G technology for our customers in model and field trial environments which will further Ericsson’s technology leadership. You will be able to troubleshoot the technology at the system level in order to bring the customers'' vision to life.
- Drive end-to-end technical solutions at the client’s site
- Scope, define and design solutions within the Radio Access Network
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Point of contact for complex technical issues or queries
- Orchestrate feature demonstrations and showcases
- Troubleshooting of technical problems
- Identify and drive improvements
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience as a Solution Architect and/or Integration Engineer leading system tests and/or troubleshooting
- Domain experience: LTE/5G and IP Transport experience is essential (Cat-M and NB-IoT would be beneficial)
- Extensive experience in implementing and verification of 4G features in labs and/or in-field trials
- Must have recent experience integrating and troubleshooting LTE RAN eNodeB’s in a NIC environment (Network Integration Center)
- Knowledge of 3GPP Standards and Protocols across the domains
- Proven experience in driving feature introductions with customers
- Excellent communication skills with experience presenting to senior partners
- Experience with Ericsson RAN products
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
Ericsson is a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women! See our benefits and policies here: https://au.work180.co/employer/ericsson/benefits
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.