Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Ericsson Product Public Key Infrastructure (EPPKI) is providing PKI based product security assurance services for the Ericsson product portfolio. Due to constantly increasing needs for both software and hardware product security integrity and authenticity, we are expanding our operations.
We are now looking for a service architect for one of EPPKI services. Your main task is to help us study and design new architectural solutions, update and maintain architecture for an EPPKI service, helping developers and operations engineers in their work. Additionally, you will be driving an EPPKI service technology strategy. You will be working close with our internal customers to make sure that EPPKI architecture fits their needs.
We provide a great opportunity to take career steps in together with our highly skilled security professionals. You will be working with our key and certificate management solutions end-to-end.
Join us. This is for YOU!
Position is open in Stockholm, Sweden.
Characteristics of Ideal Candidate:
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in relevant technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
• Good English knowledge (oral and written)
• Team player, self-starter, and ability to work in a security-focused environment
• Service or SW Architect/Developer background
• Software and IT infrastructure architecture competence
• Experience with public key infrastructure technologies.
• Experience with high availability, high scalability, high performance service design.
Knowledge/experience in the following areas are an advantage:
• Network and Information Security - risks, threats and vulnerabilities
• Architectural documentation (e.g. Visio diagrams)
• Proven record of good communication skills
• Automated deployment and delivery pipelines
• Identity management and access control
• Certificate enrollment protocols, key lifecycle management and HSMs
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant.
Please submit your application documents in English no later than by December 6th, 2019
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 305305