Join us as a RAN Integration Engineer Intern and be a part of international team!
We are looking for a fresh graduate or students of last year of studies whi will join our team in Warszawa or Gdańsk. Your day to day responsibilities will be to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a radio base station node, network and/or system.
- You will learn about E2E technical understanding about radio 2G-3G-4G and new 5G technology,
- Execute configuration and troubleshooting of radio nodes in multicultural projects environment,
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test in different projects/countries,
- You will work to identify and drive improvements innovating and creating new way of working – creative is a must,
- Introduction of new radio products with a close collaboration with the design team,
- Scripting & coding.
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom).
- Analytical learning and researching skills.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux (command line).
- Programming skills (Java, Python etc.).
- Basic knowledge of GSM, WCDMA and LTE technologies.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networks.
- Spoken and written Polish and English.
- Travel availability around 20-30% per month.
During the internship you will increase your competencies in:
- Trace understanding and activation.
- UEH Exception analysis and data presentation.
- Counters and Kpi’s analysis.
- Parameters understanding.
- Main features knowledge.
- Product configuration for nodes, controllers and all interfaces.
- RAN Integration process (manual, smartlaptop, BSIM, ZT, OSS, ENM).
- NTW integration principle (from RBS to Core).
What we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract.
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology.
- Clearly defined career paths, training.
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher).
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone.
- Work – life balance.