Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver consulting projects for telecommunication companies
- Maintain relationship with the customer
- Deliver value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on customers’ processes, operations, organization, IT or network
- Analyze as-is processes
- Design of target processes and way of work
What You’ll Need:
- Graduated in engineering, computer science or in the scientific field
- Recent Graduate or 1-2 years of working experience in telecommunications
- Disposed to continuous learning in order to fill gaps and stay up to date
- Good level of English is mandatory
- Good analyzing and adapting skills
- Team Spirit attitude
- Attitude to work in complex organizations
- Competence domain appreciated: Business Support Systems, Operations Support Systems, Networking, Cloud or Virtual Networking, Security
What we offer:
- Paid internship and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.