We are searching for Experienced Project assistant in Project Management Office department to work on site in Kyiv (Ukraine) at Ericsson!
What you’ll do:
- Own all kind of administration tasks within program, such as: time sheets, travels planning, personnel on \ off boarding lifecycle, project finance compilation from different sources, 3PP management (POs, communication, etc,), minutes of meeting, presentation materials preparation and other recurrent activities within program;
- Manage processes & tools around the projects (financials, communication, resources, etc.);
- Manage preparations for internal \ external reporting, steering executive meetings;
- Support lead PM with:
- alignment with the client on timelines, scope, deliverables. Manage & execute project change flow (incl. time, scope, quality);
- external (customer) reporting (internal alignment, execute Weekly Program Delivery Report);
- Internal reporting: execute daily reporting to executives on top priority activities, Steering Committee preparations.
- Coordinate and enable effective communication with the different teams and project stakeholders.
Whom we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience as mature project assistant \ coordinator in complex IT \ Telecom system integration and \ or transformation projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to details;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, able to set-up and follow structured approach;
- Perfect understanding of project lifecycle (waterfall model);
- Team player;
- Fluent speaking English, native Ukrainian / Russian
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ukraine (UA) || || Kiev || ProdMgt; ServEng
Job details: Operations Support Job Stage 06