Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for a People Generalist intern to support the organizational unit or geography to attract/develop the best talent in the industry. You can achieve this by developing a deep understanding of local industry and trend, working with the team of People Generalists to implement the People processes, tools, programs, practices, people strategies and solutions in order to support Line Mangers and HR BPs on people related challenges.
Participate in local execution of organizational change initiatives and programs.
Support in the local execution of global processes (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Talent Rewards, Learning & Development, People Operations)
- Education: Bachelor or Masters degree in Human Resources or related field is required.
- Human Resources and Disciplines Knowledge
- Preferred Labor Relations, Laws and Legislation Knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
- Fluent English
What we offer:
• Internship reimbursement and flexible working environment,
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
• Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!