Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson Hungary is now looking for an Experienced Deployment Engineer to set-up and configure customer data collection solutions, towards different Ericsson tools. The Deployment Engineer is expected to analyze user requests, configure, verify and then describe the solution to the user. The scope of work also includes modification of existing configurations for customer component upgrades.
To be successful; one should have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role
- Good understanding of Customer Connectivity infrastructure (e.g.: CAS)
- VMWare or other virtualization solutions knowledge
- Linux environment deployment, administration and troubleshooting (CentOS, Red Hat, Debian, etc.) experience
- IP network administration and maintenance experience
- Experience in Perl/Shell scripting
- Self-driven, can-do-attitude, fast learner and a willingness to learn and explore
- An effective collaborative team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Process awareness and optimization (automation)
- Good understanding of Ericsson end-Nodes and Products/Tools (e.g.: ENM, OSS, SMS)
- Experience in DB administration (SQL) and maintenance (queries, scripting)
- JIRA software experience
- Cyber security mindset
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile and laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán krt. 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || IT
Req ID: 305205