We are now looking for the experienced Scrum Master to PCC/MME SH. Your role will include all agile Scrum activities during the development phase. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Handling hands-on technical tasks during feature development.
- Facilitating/driving agile ceremonies and following up for the result
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Removing impediments to the Development Team’s progress;
- Finding techniques for effective Sprint backlog management; (e.g via Jira)
- Making sure teams follow teams and development processes.
- Ensuring effective communication with stakeholders, such as XFTs/OPO/SM/DA/TRM etc
- Using project management skills , mainly on time, risk, quality management..
- Facilitating/driving on team growth towards the settled/aligned goal (competence, motivation etc)
- Bachelor(or above)'s degree in tele-communication, Information Technology, Engineering and/or related
- Minimum 3+ years of software development, and Scrum Master experience is a plus.
- (Well) above average technical competence to build technical insight during feature development.
- Good knowledge of Agile approaches including Scrum and the ability to leverage other techniques to provide value to a team
- Experienced coaching skills and the ability to understand and develop key aspects of collaboration and self and social awareness in the team
- Good interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Basic+ at some project management areas, mainly on time, risk, quality management.
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Ability to facilitate team learning and continuous improvement
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 305145