Are you an experienced technical leader looking for the possibility to drive change and help lead the transformation of an organization?
As a solution Developer you will be part of a team with qualified solution developers, architects, e2e testers and specialists with a broad background both technically but also with diversity. We are looking for a motivated technical leader that will help us shape the transformation from a product driven to solution driven company. Our vision is to help drive the change of mindset, WoW and commercial offering throughout our sales, development and delivery process.
As part of the Digital Services Solutions team you will be given freedom to drive change and innovation and bend every rule in the book as long as it serves the Ericsson purpose. The team you will be an integral part of driving has geographical footprint in Stockholm, Aachen and Silicon Valley.
Our main mission is to provide complex cross portfolio solutions with high quality and right functions, maximizing the profit of our combined product and service offerings. We secure that by designing high level solitions based on our reference architecture of the Ericsson and third-party product portfolios, provide system testing and initial customer deployment support.
To be successful in this role you thrive in a constant changing environment, you are socially talented with great networking skills, you understand the importance of governance and structure in a global organization, you understand the e2e flow both in the technical domain and the organizational domain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Be an ambassador and sell the Digital Services Solutions value proposition
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Education: Masters degree or Bachelors in Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Systems Management
- Domain experience: Cloud, IMS or Packet Core
- Planning and Organizing
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Self‐motivated with the drive to solve problems and expand one’s knowledge
- Result‐oriented and have good communication
- Excellent social networking skills
- Enjoys a changing and high-speed environment
- A creative and innovative mindset
- Negotiation skills
- Organized or structured working method
- Always looking for ways to improve the work
- Fluent in English
The position is based in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden.
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection.
For specific questions please reach out to the Recruiter, Suma Haregoppa Venkatagiri at firstname.lastname@example.org . Last day to apply is before 20th December 2019.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 305016