Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for a Junior Business Analyst (INTERNSHIP) to work within the Business Operations Team in the Customer Unit South-East Mediterranean.
He/She will support in accelerating sales, efficiency, and performance by supporting the sales force to make their work more efficient through adequate tools, processes, ways of working, measurements & KPIs. Moreover, he/she will support the analysis and design of new business processes, specific performance improvement projects and the business/financial reporting for the South-East Mediterranean area.
- Support the monitoring of Customer Unit South-East Mediterranean’ business performance vs targets, including translation of financial, business and operational performance status into actions to be executed
- Report the financial/business/operational figures for the consolidated Customer Unit business, actuals and trends, supporting the identification of deviations and improvement opportunities to secure profitable growth and efficiency gains
- Produce statistical analysis on business and competition trend and customer behavior
- Analyze as-is internal processes and identify improvement opportunities with specific assessments and KPIs monitoring, in adherence with Ericsson’s Digital Transformation objectives.
- Education: Master’s degree in Economics, Law, Political Science or related fields
- Min years of experience: at least one relevant internship experience
- Strong interest in High-tech markets and Telecommunications industry and be willing to gain specific industry knowledge
- Demonstrated research experience in an academic or business contexts is a plus
- Flexible, curious and creative, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Solid understanding of financial, economic, and general business concepts and terminology
- Ability to accomplish work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Presentation and Communication skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in both English and Italian language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
- Additional Requirements: (Recruiter to supply or delete category)
What we offer:
• Internship reimbursement and flexible working environment,
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
• Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.