Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
About the product area
We at Network Deployment Tools Area are looking for a Software Developer, who is passionate about new technologies and can significantly contribute to the creation of our customer solutions. Our applications support the network deployment services delivered by Ericsson, two major areas being Site Design and Product Configuration. We started developing our global web and mobile solutions ground up four years ago. Since then we keep adapting to new technologies (like TypeScript on the client side and .NET Core on the server side) and also introduced a productive development environment with a high-quality Continuous Integration framework.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for C# ASP .NET Software Developer.
As a Software Developer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered, high-quality information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements. Your responsibility lies in ensuring that the software components, delivered according to the QA guidelines, provide the necessary functionality, and perform in accordance with the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations. Within one of our scrum teams, you get the opportunity and space to come up with innovative ideas and collaboratively turn your engineering insights into mature products.
- Participate in technical studies and prototyping
- Provide well thought out estimations for work items
- Design, implement and basic test software solutions for new features
- Participate in automating QA routines, test automation
- Participate in DevOps activities
- Participate in maintenance activities of related applications
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Web API services
- Experience in working with databases using Entity Framework
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience in test automation
- Positive mindset and a good team player
- Good command of English and Hungarian
- Msc or Bsc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
- Min 2 years of experience with the specified web technologies
- Understanding of dependency injection frameworks
- Experience with scrum framework and tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in mobile application development
- Experience with React / React Native
- Crafting & innovating
- Knowledge and experience about architectural design
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán Körút 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || IT
Req ID: 304894