Group Data and Analytics is a function with the aim to shape and execute our Analytics and AI strategy, vision and to ensure cross-functional execution for Ericsson to transform into an Intelligent enterprise. AI and Data is a key theme for Ericsson to become data driven and we continue to build up world class competence in this area to increase performance, deliver intelligence and to ensure, secure and scalable development, deployment and continued operations of Data, Analytics and AI solutions. Self-service analytics is an essential capability in a data-driven company.
Your role would be to work with defining and establishing new services in the analytics self-service portfolio. Also ensure that the available services are up to date, used and performing to answer to the needs coming from the community of analytics self-service users.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Engage with the Analytics Practice communities
- Identify and drive the user community needs in respect of new analytics services
- Manage the services catalog and service delivery for analytics self- service users
- Manage the portals for our analytics solutions, self-service processes and support, learning & knowledge sharing
- Manage events & communication activities for SA Data & Analytics towards the self-service community
Position competence requirements and skills:
- Knowledgeable in IT processes and tools
- Analytics & Data Management skills (Data Visualization Tools; Tableau, Power BI, SAP Business Objects etc.)
- Service Management
- Project Management
- Web Management & MS SharePoint knowledge
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication skills
- Relating & Networking
- Analyzing skills
- University degree in Engineering or Business
- + 3 years in IT and/or Communications
- + 3 years in Analytics and/or Data Management
- Fluent in English
Location: Kista, Sweden
For any enquires and for application, please contact the Recruiter, Suma H Venkatagiri at email@example.com. Please note that, you need to submit the application in English and we do not accept any applications via email. The last day to apply is the 13th December, 2019.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 304887