Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center. Our teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Integration Engineer Trainee / Young Professional program
Are you eager to deliver world-class telecommunication networks? We are now offering an opportunity to join us as Integration Engineer Trainee. Our team has the responsibility of OSS and BSS solutions pre-sales and delivery in Finland and Baltics. Our delivery project activities are, for instance, to integrate new products/solutions into customer network, upgrade existing nodes, expand existing nodes, configure existing nodes, and solve customer problems. Your day-to-day activities could include analysis, preparation, development, configuration, verification, troubleshooting and customer communication.
We currently look for candidate to grow to be expert on Inventory and Order Management area. Position is based in Finland and is for 1 year.
- Understand customer needs and turn them to technical solutions
- Plan and execute development, product integration, configuration, upgrades, and expansions
- Prepare and execute system and acceptance tests
- Script to automate activities
- Support pre-sales activities
- Identify and drive improvements
- Keep both customer and internal stakeholders up-to-date of the progress
Characteristics of Ideal Candidate:
- Ongoing or nearly graduating M.Sc. / B.Sc. studies in a relevant field
- Passionate about technology and about delivering outstanding results to customer
- Customer focus and desire to understand business needs and how they link to technology
- Quick learner
- Knowledge of telecommunication networks, especially the fixed L2/L3 VPN
- Linux experience
- JBOSS experience
- Oracle or PostgreSQL Database experience
- SQL Scripting and Java development skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience on test automation, test tools, and test management seen as advantage
- Experience on software development and deployment seen as advantage
- Experience on Inventory and Fulfillment systems seen as advantage
- Preferably experience on Agile methods and tools (Jira/Confluence) and DevOps, as well as project work
- Team player with good communication skills
- Experience on customer-facing roles seen as advantage
- High self-leadership skills
As an intern you may not possess all the listed capabilities, we expect some skills and passion in the field, and an open mind to learn.
What we offer you:
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international company with colleagues from over 40 different nationalities in our Jorvas office only
- Possibility to shape the future and innovate Technology for Good
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym and tennis & football field just to mention a few
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant.
(Security Clearance Act 726/2014)
More info you can get from the Recruiting Manager email@example.com
Position will be filled when the suitable candidate is found.
Apply now or the latest 9th December!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || ServEng
Job details: Integration Engineer Job Stage 04