- Design, develop and maintain Ericsson unified Java automation test framework embedded with Machine Learning based Test Intelligence System
This Java automation test framework is widely used internally to enable Ericsson 5G Core capabilities development,it is also integrated with other Ericsson Automated Acceptance Test framework to help external customers(operators) create efficiency in testing activities.
- Be responsible for design, development and maintenance of automation test framework for Ericsson products
- Involve in whole software development phases, include design, coding, testing, integration, release and documentation
- Provide support to users in different regions
- Involved in Ericsson product test analysis, collect and discover new requirements and support to improve automation test
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Telecom is required
- Solid Java programming skill is must
- Experienced in OO design, Data structure design.
- Experienced in automation test and automation engines (such as TestNG/JUnit) is a plus
- Experienced in FE framework such as VueJs, AngularJS is a plus
- Experienced in Docker and Kubernetes is a plus”.
- Experienced in Web development is a plus
- Fluent in oral & written English, be able to fluently communicate with users in different countries
- Open mind and Innovative spirit
- Self-Motivated and good team player
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 304798